3M is seeking a Digital Marketing Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst for the Corporate Marketing-Sales organization located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the Digital Marketing BI Analyst role will join an agile development team that is enabling the democratization of analytics through self-service BI. This dynamic team is directly supporting a global digital marketing analyst community. This role will focus on developing scalable and reusable data structures, data flow processes, and visualizations leveraging Azure and Power BI. The ideal candidate will have deep expertise in data and analytics tools and broad experience working with data across a digital customer journey.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain BI semantic models
- Develop and optimize BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization
- Support data needs of data analysts (foundational analysis) and data scientists (advanced analytics)
- Create and maintain documentation of data dictionary, data models, and dashboards to support global value realization
- Share knowledge and collaborate with global BI community
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years of Microsoft Power BI (i.e., Power Pivot/ OLAP, Power Query, Power BI Desktop, Power BI Services) in a private, public, government or military environment
- Experience with Microsoft Azure technologies (ADLS, AAS/ OLAP, Databricks/ Spark)
- Experience with relational database management systems (RDBMS)
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, or other Science degree
- Knowledge of semantic data modeling and visualization best practices
- Basic understanding of statistical methods
- Familiar with advanced analytics techniques
- Able to work collaboratively with minimal guidance
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 25% domestic/international
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
To apply for this job please visit 3m.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.