Website Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
Not for Profit - For People
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for contributing to the goals and success of Affinity Plus by identifying trends in membership, driving awareness for areas of opportunity based on data and reporting, analyzing product performance, and collaborating with the marketing department to make recommendations and measure results of campaigns and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support business channel by providing timely & relevant data analysis that corroborate business evaluation, process improvement, and improvement in member service.
- Works with internal clients to define and document additional requirements to enrich reporting capabilities.
- Communicate with the internal stakeholders on project status, track and resolve impediments
- Utilize SQL, Power BI, ARCU and other business intelligence tools to develop analytical content, including reports, dashboards, ad-hoc analysis, and data sets.
- Develop systematic reporting processes and procedures to ensure timely delivery of recurring and ad-hoc reporting to clients and management.
- Work with business partners to document test plans and use cases, and provide support in data validation, user acceptance testing and integration testing as needed
- Maintain relevant project dashboards – Jira, Trello boards pertaining to collaboration and project support.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists on the development of solutions that support business goals.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree economics, finance, marketing, information technology or other relevant fields
- 1+ years of experience in developing complex reports for and presenting BI insights to clients
- Skilled at Microsoft Office, ability to utilize SQL Queries & PowerBI
- Experience creating easily workable reports for in-house use
- Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data collection and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple channels and manage the development and evolution of a data science projects
- Collaborate with multiple channels on integrating and optimizing technology solutions.
- Strong work ethic with a proven ability to deliver solutions quickly under pressure
- Eager to develop new skills that add to the multidimensional capabilities and knowledge of the team
- Demonstrated analytical skills; ability to investigate and determine root cause of issues
- Team player who works well with others and enjoys working for team results; both a self-starter with a strong drive and work with minimal guidance once goals are established,
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Sitting 85-90% and Standing 10-15%
- Working at a computer 90% of the day
- Bending, twisting, kneeling, stooping or crouching when appropriate, on occasion
- Repetitive movements, including but not limited to typing, mousing, phones, etc.
- Lift, carry, push or pull up to approx. 30 pounds (supplies, etc.)
Required Work Schedule:
Monday through Friday, standard work hours
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.