Website Allianz Life Insurance Company
At Allianz Life, we are driven by our mission – we secure your future – and by our common goal of caring for tomorrow. We care for our employees by promoting an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to grow and be rewarded for their success. We care for our customers by creating new products that help them protect their families and pursue their retirement goals. We care for our community by giving time, resources, and donations. And we care for the future by supporting sustainability, protecting the local environment, and promoting societal equity.
What you do:
The Marketing Analytics Consultant will create, execute and analyze marketing campaigns by implementing campaign management & segmentation methodologies using Allianz Life Producer and Prospect data. They will run operational reports, perform deep dive analysis to help understand the marketing influences moving the industry. They should champion the marketing data process, using that data as input, help influence strategic program decisions regarding marketing communications, content creation and distribution, and campaign response. The ideal Marketing Analytics Consultant is proactive, curious and able to manage multiple priorities and work independently while being comfortable with hands-on involvement with data retrieval, analysis and business recommendations.
- Lead the analysis to identify cause-effect relationships between marketing actions and producer/prospect behavior, synthesizing the data to provide recommendations for future strategy and tactics. Partner with other members of the marketing group to identify key performance indicators across marketing initiatives and also on individual marketing campaigns
- Implement and manage processes to collect data from internal and external sources and enable use by analytics team. Work in partnership with the Technology group in automating and improving processes that manage data for analysis and reporting. Collaborate and lead the orchestration of data sources, data requirements and implementation timeline
- Develop and automate standard reporting that provides visibility to key metrics for the marketing organization. Collaborate with internal clients team and analytics team. Streamline and improve reporting processes and procedures on an ongoing basis to maximize efficiency and productivity. Provide ongoing ad hoc support of analysis through data extraction and file creation for use by Marketing teams in reporting, analysis and predictive analytics
What you bring:
- 4+ years’ experience required with 4+ years of relevant experience in data quality, data analysis, reporting and contract management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
What we offer:
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Great to have you on board. We care for tomorrow.
To apply for this job please visit careers.allianz.com.