Website Ameriprise Financial
Play an integral leadership role in supporting the metric and data analysis needs of the Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) team. Ensure high quality, advanced analytic deliverables to measure progress toward D&I goals and objectives across the enterprise. Partner with cross-functional audiences (business leaders, analytics teams, HR Centers of Excellence (COEs), and D&I leadership) to embed analytics to support a more data-centric organization. Partner with stakeholders to understand and translate strategy into key analysis to inform decisions and drive strategic results.
- Serve as the lead consultant on all analysis related to D&I. Develop and drive the use of critical D&I metrics and reporting with the goal of empowering HR business partners, business line leaders and executives to make strategic, data-driven decisions and gain deeper insights to advance the representation and inclusivity of underrepresented groups in their business function.
- Proactively collaborate with business leaders to provide analytical thought leadership and support in delivering analytic solutions and capabilities that measure progress toward D&I goals and objectives. Leverage subject matter expertise to identify important trends and partner with D&I leadership to translate analysis into actionable recommendations.
- Manage execution of analytical solutions, including criteria specification, data sourcing, analytics, and delivery; support teams across the business function to further embed analytics into day-to-day processes to become more data-centric.
- Ensure adherence to data governance standards, safeguarding our most sensitive data, and oversee ongoing analytic projects. Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and trends related to D&I analytics. Work with the analytics team to plan and develop innovative metrics and reporting that reflect industry best practice.
- Provide strategic thought leadership and partner with analytics team on overall design of metrics and reporting, ensuring safeguarding of sensitive data.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 7-10 Years of relevant experience
- Previous modeling and analytics experience, preferably within workforce analytics (R, Python, SAS)
- The ability to conduct human capital analysis, preferably within workforce analytics including diversity & workforce demographics.
- Previous experience in preparing and presenting executive level presentation and strong ability to clearly tell a story with data.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel (including business modeling) skills, data visualization skills
- Highly organized, strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Master’s degree in Quantitative based: Behavioral Sciences, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
- Workday/Prism knowledge/experience preferred.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.