Website Bluestem Brands
Bluestem Brands is the parent company to seven eCommerce retail brands. We have one mission: to build a dynamic retail enterprise that wins with direct-to-consumer excellence and entrepreneurial-minded employees focused on serving our customers’ unique needs. Our leadership is responsive and supportive, empowering those smart and passionate employees who drive our success. We are continually innovating and improving: we take risks, learn from mistakes and celebrate success as a team.
You work hard, and you deserve more than just a paycheck. Bluestem works to do what’s right for employees. From the big things (great benefits, employee discounts and incentive plans) to small touches (jeans-every-day dress code), this is the place you’ll want to be. And we don’t just talk about work-life balance, we try to live it. Join the Bluestem Brands team to make an impact, be inspired and be valued, every day.
We are looking for a Sr. Credit Risk Analyst to be located in our office at Eden Prairie, MN. Responsible for all phases of the credit life cycle, working closely with our Marketing, Decision Sciences, Forecasting, Collection, and Credit Operation teams to support our growing suite of credit products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducting in-depth analysis and segmentation for use in credit risk management strategies aimed at stabilizing the overall credit portfolio and driving profitable growth
- Analyzing customer data using SAS and/or SQL and generating accurate, timely, concise, and intuitive reporting, and provides value-added insights into variances
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure data is accurate, available in a timely manner, updated as a part of new initiatives, understood by other interested parties, and available for quick extraction and analysis
- Performing analysis and risk strategy/segmentation on existing accounts to optimize performance for testing purposes, and improve credit strategies
- Using the Champion/Challenger process on both risk- and behavioral-based attributes to evaluate the ongoing credit line assignment logic and positively affect response rate, activation, and subsequent sales
- Making credit policy/strategy recommendations based on results, forecasting potential impact, and creating presentations for senior leadership in support of proposed changes
- Performing ad-hoc analysis to address variances relative to the plan and YOY credit strategies
- Monitoring custom scorecards, updating segmentation, and investigating additional benefits of alternative data sources
- Working in partnership across all credit channel leaders that include risk and business line perspective, problem resolution, regression testing, new policy/strategy/scoring implementation, and post-implementation validation.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- 1 year of related experience.
- Required Skills:
- Programming experience using statistical technologies such as SAS, R, and SQL
- Experience working with large data sets aggregated from multiple sources
- Utilizing Microsoft Excel (VB), PowerPoint, and Access
- Experience generating reports and analyzing data using SAS /SQL.
- Working with customer/transactional level data
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.