Website Carmichael Lynch
We find ourselves in need of an Adobe Analytics Manager.
As Adobe Analytics Manager you will oversee website properties for our clients is responsible for managing web properties tracking solutions, monitoring, and reporting. This person will work closely with the account, media, and digital production departments. Some client interface will be required.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Key stakeholder in site redesigns and optimizations.
- Developing tracking plans and ensuring that they have been executed correctly.
- Monitoring site tracking tags using tag monitoring systems and addressing issues as they arise.
- Provide accurate reporting for client and internal teams (weekly and monthly basis), automating reporting where possible using available resources.
- Provide commentary with reporting explaining what is driving customer behavior.
- Evaluate audience behaviors and lead optimization discussions with account and production teams to drive optimal site experience.
- Assist account managers with setting appropriate objectives and benchmarks for audience performance.
- Assist account managers with defining testing opportunities and prioritizing them based on ease of implementation and impact on client business.
- Assist media in evaluation of target audiences.
- A bachelor’s degree in a closely-related field
- Advanced degree welcomed
Skills and Experience:
- 5 – 8 years in web analytics field.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
- Experience in staffing and training.
- Must have experience with Adobe Analytics/Omniture
- Additional experience with Adobe Campaign, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Test and Target is appreciated
Ability to function in a service-based industry and work in teams in a professional manner.
To apply for this job please visit carmichaellynch-openhire.silkroad.com.