Website Data Sciences International, Incl
Preclinical research allows scientists to perform research.
A career at Data Sciences International, Inc. (“DSI”) is an experience where employees are energized and aligned by our purpose – To improve lives through technology, innovation, passion and the power of information. At DSI our core values are more than just words, they’re a way of life. We know companies with a strong culture and a higher purpose perform better in the long run. As we continue to grow, we strive to ensure our culture remains alive and well. Our core values; Integrity, Innovation and Inspiration.
At DSI, anything worth doing is worth doing with WOW. To differentiate yourself, you must do something that is above and beyond what is expected. And whatever you do should have an emotional impact on the receiver. We are not just an average company, our service is not average, and we don’t want our people to be average. We expect every employee to deliver WOW.
DSI is seeking a Data Platform Manager to fill a key role in leading DSI in the utilization of data analytics, data management, digital channels and techniques to accelerate discoveries in life science research. The business aim is to create more efficient revenue growth, unlock new revenue streams and provide more durable competitive advantages through great experiences for our customers. Will create the vision, guide implementation, and facilitate adoption of an industry leading data sharing and management platform. The position is accountable for meeting financial targets and quality, performance and reliability measures of the platform.
This role requires strong capabilities to work in a partnership model. You must be able to plan and execute on a vision by working with engineering to break plans down into bite-size, actionable steps. The idea candidate will understand how using Minimally Viable Products can be used to drive market awareness, demand and facilitate the adoption of the platform.
Education: BS degree or military experience
Experience: Minimum at least 7 years’ experience in digital product management, 3 years’ experience in app and platform product management
- Blend of strategic and tactical thinking, creative and analytic reasoning, a deep knowledge of human-centered design, a love of data, and an interest in the industry
- Passion for identifying and solving real consumer and business problems.
- Actively engages in observing customers and champions the end-consumer use-cases that rely on this new platform
- A bias to action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products and business models to market at rapid speed, with clear KPIs and success metrics
- Understands and translates the broader strategy and customer needs into an actionable, tactical product plan, and demonstrates good judgment in making trade-offs
- Knowledge of emerging and leading technologies across disciplines that could be applied in this industry
- Strong analytical mindset and ability to use data and logic to make compelling business case.
- Ability to be a storyteller to all levels within the organization.
Our people and unique technology give us a strong and stable position as well as opportunities for growth in both the life science research market. If you are interested in becoming a part of our innovative team please apply via our website at www.datasci.com.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.datasci.com/policies/careers →