Provides insight to support the cost-effective revenue growth objectives of the enterprise operation using customer databases. Proactively provide data-driven information, analytic solutions in the areas of Database Marketing, Statistical Modeling and Segmentation, and Experimental Test Design and Statistical Analysis.
- Actively participate on analytic projects and ensure high quality deliverables.
- Directs quantitative efforts and employs appropriate/innovative, modeling/analytic techniques to support strategic efforts.
- Design, develop and interpret statistical and business analyses/models.
- Evaluate and develop customer buying trends/forecasts.
- Coordinates/supports data mining/analytics activities and perform ad-hoc analysis.
- Prepare analytic proposals with detailed information needs, expected deliverables, methodology and timeframe for completing various analytic/modeling initiatives.
- Develops and organizes reports and presentations illustrating critical findings and implications/opportunities.
- Assess long-term information needs. Provides input and direction for improving customer insights/intelligence.
- Identify problems, trends and strategic opportunities, formulate, recommend and present appropriate actions to management.
- Collaborate with various business areas in the development of various analytic initiatives/implementation of strategic recommendations.
- Work closely with team members to foster team development/general project requirements/enhancements.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Business Analytics or Math with 7+ years of Experience in Data Modeling and Quantitative Analytics
- OR Masters Degree in Statistics, Business Analytics or Math with 2+ years of experience in Data modeling, and quantitative analytics..
- Proven knowledge/experience with various analytic techniques, predictive/segmentation modeling scenarios, (Logistic and OLS Regression, Decision Trees, Neural Nets, Multivariate Analysis, Factor and Cluster Analysis).
- Extensive knowledge and experience with statistical application/analytical tools (i.e. current focus on R with ability to read some SAS, future focus on Python, Spark, and Hadoop).
- Visualization skills with exposure/experience with Tableau or similar BI tool
- Strong UNIX and PC skills with knowledge of Microsoft Suite of Products
- Proven project management and organizational skills. Ability to handle complex, multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines and interact with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated communication skills (both written and verbal) of presenting technical reports to non-technical personnel and must have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of PC based applications and programming including SQL
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in analytical research (quantitative and analysis)
- Ability to utilize analytical techniques including: regression, decision trees, multivariate analysis, ANOVA testing and moderate knowledge of statistical methods such as randomization, sample size est., test assumptions, parametric and non-parametric applications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com