Website Donaldson Company
Leading B2B manufacturer delivering filtration solutions
Donaldson Company, Senior Digital Marketing Specialist – Analytics
- Work collaboratively with marketing and business teams to build an evolving digital analytics strategy that drives enterprise architecture for digital analytics ‒ creating one-view of web users ‒ providing the framework for personalization, marketing automation and data driven decisions.
- Lead discovery meetings to identify core business goals and KPIs that empower the creation of reports, dashboards, analysis and optimizations – globally and across business units.
- Perform in-depth analysis of digital campaigns, website, mobile apps, and content performance in order to drive user acquisition and retention.
- Operate within a cross functional team including platform lead, design, user experience, development and CMS driving the vision and evolution of websites.
- Ensure consistent metric data collection strategy across all digital channels.
- Drive decisions regarding the investment, management, and usage of analytic software solution needs.
- Recommend, develop and execute analytics plans in support of global eCommerce, website optimizations, SEO, paid search, mobile apps, email and social media efforts.
- Develop dashboards and regular reports and analysis of key metrics related to various digital efforts to deliver actionable insights and recommendations. Provide standardized and ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Partner with internal resources and external vendors to identify business needs, measurement plans and key performance indicators.
- Identify necessary data sources; perform collection and reporting of data from multiple sources.
- Manage data collection requirements and implementation for various digital properties. Perform necessary set-up work in the tag management tool as well as QA and troubleshooting tasks.
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop site testing and optimization plans. Manage execution of various A / B and multivariate tests. Report on results and provide recommendations.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, business, or marketing discipline.
- 2 – 5 years of expert knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, as well as social media analytics tools (YouTube Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics).
- Excellent analytics and communication skills.
- Passion for analytics innovation and driving measurable business impact.
- Knowledge of all digital analytics principles and implementation requirements.
- Proven track record of analytics process development and implementation.
- Experience with tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager & Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager.
- Experience with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Mac OS
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords certification.
- Experience/working knowledge of business analytics tools (e.g. BI, Tableau, etc.).
What would make you successful at Donaldson?
- A strong sense of collaboration and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to clearly communicate insights and recommendations to various business stakeholders globally.
- Natural curiosity with strong critical thinking skills and passion for innovation.
- Strong account management and project management skills.
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of personalities and positions.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to effectively multi-task with tight deadlines independently and within a team environment.