Website ICF Next
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Who we’re looking for:
An associate analyst to be part of our growing analytics Shared Practice Area. The associate analyst will be an integral member of our team conducting analysis to inform client strategy, measure performance and improve the work of our firm. The associate analyst will use various analytical approaches to develop unique solutions to complex business problems.
ICF Next leverages enterprise analytics tools to ensure we have the right data and tools for analysis, so our analytics team can spend their time focusing on delivering insights for our clients.
- Synthesize data to visually tell a story and provide observations, insights and actionable recommendations.
- Build measurement reports for Loyalty, PR and advertising campaigns.
- Analyze social media, consumer, media, reputation and sales data to inform marketing and communications strategy.
- Help develop project plans, execute on deliverables within agreed upon timeframes, manage deadlines, communicate progress and make recommendations to address issues.
- Work with business partners to identify opportunities, gather requirements, and collect data.
- Manage weekly maintenance of ongoing performance dashboards, data feeds, and reports.
- Use knowledge of data visualization and communication skills to help business partners understand complex data.
- Common projects include social media listening, media analysis, campaign reports, influencer identification, survey design and analysis, dashboard design, data ETL and measurement strategy.
Education and minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative area (including marketing analytics, statistics, economics, etc.) or equivalent relevant experience
- 1-3 years of experience ina business intelligence, business analyst, or data analyst role (relevant coursework or internships also acceptable)
- Knowledge of core principles of marketing, digital media, social media and/or PR
- Experience building dynamic dashboards using Tableau or similar tool (Google Data Studio or Power BI)
- Experience working with data from a variety of marketing platforms preferred (such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Facebook Ads, Facebook Insights, Netbase, or Meltwater)
- Experience in ETL using Alteryx, Python, R, and/or SQL preferred
- Intellectual curiosity with the ability to utilize, organize and synthesize data of various types and sources
- Excellent collaboration and communication and skills
- Attention to detail, especially in regard to process improvement
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
To apply for this job please visit icf.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.