Website International Dairy Queen (IDQ)
The Senior BI Report Developer is responsible for partnering with cross-functional team to create datasets and reporting that will be used in a self-service environment. They’ll work with analysts and developers to identify future data needs as well as improve reports used today and use expertise to look for ways to continually improve processes that are manually executed today. Serves as owner of environment and primary contact for reports developed. This person also needs to be available to train new users on the system and will be responsible for developing training materials and change management plans. Needs to be able to troubleshoot under pressure, and able to clearly
- Responsible for ownership, administration, architecture and support of dashboards and reporting
- Support legacy processes while proposing new ideas and solutions to solve problems and challenges
- Support data quality initiatives including standards and documentation
- Support the scoping and implementation of data for projects, acting as the data and testing lead on project teams focused on bringing in new source datasets
- Perform impact and risk analysis on an on-going basis to prevent accrual of technical debt
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of work experience using the Microsoft stack
- Minimum of 3 years of managing data projects
- Minimum of 3 year of data visualization (Microsoft Power BI preferred)
- Minimum of 3 year of data querying and parsing (SQL and Python preferred)
- Experience working within a multi-location global franchisor organization, especially a QSR brand, is preferred
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help out wherever necessary.
- Exceptional analytical skills – creative thinker who can quickly develop innovative ideas across a wide variety of business units
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another
- Relationship building skills with the ability to create mutually beneficial relationships and provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously within a deadline-driven environment
- Be a team leader and facilitate brainstorming sessions, with the ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present information and articulate financial and operational results to a variety of internal and external customers
- Ability to identify key data points and use those to drive meaningful reporting for management use.
IDQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. IDQ participates in the US E-Verify program.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org