Website Korn Ferry
The Senior Manager, Client Analytics supports the Korn Ferry (KF) client analytics team, which works with our clients across the enterprise. The purpose of this role is to create talent analytics reports for clients, drawing data from various places and delivering reports that meet client needs, while working closely with the KF client team.
We need someone who not only possesses strong analytical capabilities, but who can also bring new ways of thinking about clients’ challenges and help shape the solutions we offer to our clients. An ideal candidate would have a very strong foundation in statistical analysis, as well as aptitude for thinking about problems creatively. Success in the role will require defining the right questions to ask and the right data to answer them.
- Consult with client team to confirm request and suggest reports and analyses
- Generate new ideas, analyses, and reports that will answer key client questions and needs
- Analyze client data using R, SPSS, and Excel
- Analyses often include comparing client results to appropriate norms and benchmarks using z-scores, percentiles, conversions, significance testing, effect sizes, etc.
- Extract and merge data from appropriate systems
Interpret trends and patterns in client data, producing interpretable, meaningful, and compelling insights for the client (e.g., how their talent aligns with key business needs)
- Create visual outputs such as charts, graphs and other data visualizations to communicate the message from data and statistics to insights (PowerPoint is a common output)
- Make changes to reports and deliverables based on client team requests
- Check reports to ensure accuracy, tracing errors back to identify the source of discrepancies
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Social Science, Business, Math/Statistics, or Data Science/Analytics including graduate level statistics, psychometrics, and/or measurement (PhD preferred; experienced candidates with a Masters will be considered)
- 5 – 6 years experience in data mining and manipulation, analyzing data, and producing reports
- 3+ years internal or external consulting experience
PREFERRED & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Customer service and quality orientation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bigger picture thinking as well as attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High level of resilience with the ability to handle change requests and project iterations
- Ability to merge data from multiple sources
- Knowledge of team and organizational outcomes, including firm financial performance
- Familiarity with individual compensation and/or key financial metrics a plus
- Experience using R applications strongly preferred
- Advanced experience with a statistical package (SPSS)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel (e.g. formulas, pivot tables) and PowerPoint
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit kornferry.loop.jobs.