If you’re the type of digital marketing expert that is driven by a sense of curiosity, critical thinking and competitiveness that is grounded in a proven track record of success this might be the right job for you. We’re a culture built on a passion for the health and fitness space, empowered by team members who challenge and support each other in bringing out the best in each other and our projects which ultimately deliver an unparalleled experience to our members.
The Digital Analytics Specialist will provide primary support to the Digital Marketing team in achieving Life Time’s business goals across company websites, mobile apps, digital media, social media and in-club digital experience. Primary responsibilities will include in creating reports and dashboards while translating analytics data into insights and actionable recommendations to better optimize campaign and digital platform performance across the enterprise.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the evolving digital analytics framework that assists in driving Life Time’s business strategies forward
- Responsible for the reporting, analysis and synthesis of core digital products and programs (websites, apps, media & in-club digital) and presenting clear and concise insights, actions and points of discussion
- Develop, publish and present results and actionable insights to stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Assist in facilitating discovery meetings to identify core business goals and KPIs that empower the creation of reports, dashboards, analysis and optimization
- Help define requirements and coach business partners to accurately track and report on marketing campaigns and initiatives across our digital channels
- Assist in managing the testing, QA and debugging of analytics and tagging code
- Respond to and quickly turn requests for ad hoc reports and analyses
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 2 years of digital analytics experience
- Excellent analytical skills including proficiency in using web analytic tools and data analysis
- Ability to initiate and complete projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-directed team player that thinks outside the box
- Ability to analyze, report and synthesize data to provide actionable insights and recommendations to business partners
- Strong time and project management skills
- Passion for using data to tell a story and measuring business impact of marketing campaigns
- Adobe technology stack experience, specifically Adobe Analytics
- Thorough understanding of website composition and the impact on data collection
- Familiarity with SDK and analytics tag implementation
- Advanced excel proficiency
- SQL and other BI query and tool experience
To apply for this job please visit careers.lifetime.life.