Website Lifetouch, a Shutterfly Inc. Company
The Testing and Optimization Analyst will work with Lifetouch’s Product Management team to drive the testing strategy, execution, and optimization tactics for the Lifetouch digital properties. The individual will create the testing and optimization framework for improving user experience and key business metric using best practices. Create a testing roadmap with key stakeholders, managing the testing funnel and priority based on business need. Execute A/B and multi-variate tests using internal tools and external vendors, delivering results and analysis to interested parties. This role interacts with cross functional partners and must communicate effectively at both the detailed SME level as well as with business leaders. This role requires an individual with strong analytical and statistical skills, e-commerce or similar experience, excellent communications skills and ability to synthesize and simplify complex issues.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitates the hypothesis generation process and clearly validates opportunities, recommending actions that drive improvements in Lifetouch’s site experiences and financials.
- Collaborates with cross functional partners to develop clear and measurable business objectives.
- Develops and executes test plans, defines success metrics, analyzes and transforms data into actionable insights and distributes test results to stakeholders.
- Organizes multiple tests and timelines while communicating effectively across business units.
- Collaborates effectively with external testing partners and internal business units around test strategy, tactics and execution.
- Promotes culture of testing and optimization across the organization.
- Influences and encourages test ideas that will yield impactful customer experience improvements.
- Performs analyses to identify audience segments that surface from testing tactics.
- Leverages site and audience data to draw insights, develop hypotheses and proactively recommend testing opportunities.
- Supports product enhancements, launches, company initiatives and other needs as they arise.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes strong working partnerships with relevant areas of Lifetouch and Shutterfly (Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, UX).
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
B.S. degree in business administration, finance, mathematics, or quantitative discipline or equivalent related experience
- 2-5 years of A/B and multi-variate testing or site optimization, usability analysis, and/or digital analytics experience supporting analysis or in a related data analytics field (financial analysis, digital analysis, statistical modeling)
- High acumen with statistics
- Thorough understanding of digital and mobile app data collection and metrics. Should be able to relate to standard marketing and e-commerce metrics like conversion rates, response rates, lift, ROAS, and ROI
- Experience with A/B or multi-variant testing tools (such as Optimizely, Adobe Target, SiteSpect)
- Experience with digital analytics tools (such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
- Experience with advanced analytics and data manipulation tools (SQL, R, Python)
- Proficient with MS Office suite, advanced user of Excel
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable presenting to all levels of an organization and to different stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to understand and interpret data within the context of the A/B testing, solve problems, and distill data into actionable recommendations
- Understanding of UX/Design/Usability principles
- Proactive with an interest in improving processes and creating efficiencies
- Curious about what drives business trends; demonstrated capacity to learn, intellectual honesty and independent thinking
- Must be comfortable with unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
- Passion for excellence and continuous improvement
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams and business partners
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to formulate and identify key performance indicators for tests and drive detailed test results
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.