Trusted Management & Technology Consulting
These are full time positions with LogiSolve, a consulting company. At LogiSolve, our employees are the champions. That’s why we make every effort to create a dynamic and rewarding work environment with challenging projects, supporting experts and tons of fun! We offer a full suite of benefits to our consultants and have an active and growing Data Management, BI and Analytics practice.
If you are interested in learning about other opportunities please do not hesitate to contact us!
LogiSolve is looking for multiple Business Objects Developers to join our team working with reporting and analytics for new clinical studies at a medical devices client.
You will be joining a LogiSolve team of data analysts, business analysts, scrum masters, other developers and clinical studies SME on site at the client. This is a great opportunity to not only leverage your Business Object skills but to work with a talented team that is highly respected by the client. In addition, you can gain valuable experience in compliance and the clinical trials and research industry.
Ideally you will have skills and capabilities that include:
- Business Objects Development
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases and query languages, database procedural languages, i.e. PL/SQL.
- Best practices and industry standards knowledge of SDLC in developing reporting solutions
- Analyze, design, and develop new reporting and analytics solutions.
- Create and maintain system documentation according to the IS methodology (proposals, designs, test specifications, and other deliverables as necessary) for new and existing solutions.
- Understand customer’s business implications and incorporates understanding into technical and process improvement recommendations.
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with IS business partners, IS services (database, data center, servers, desktop, networking, security), and software vendors, as needed.
- Research and apply new technologies, development techniques and best practices by leveraging experience, industry contacts, seminars, and books. •
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements. •
- Experienced in facilitating requirements gathering sessions and documenting user needs •
- (Ideally) Experience working in a regulated industry •
- Ability to monitor schedule deviations and assist in the development of alternative methods for corrective action at the project level •
- Experience with Clinical Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems, i.e. Medidata Rave – is desired.
Any exposure to or understanding of Clinical trial management systems, i.e. Siebel, or Clinical Safety systems, i.e. Argus, Cognos, etc is highly beneficial.
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com with any questions.
Interviews are starting 12/1
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org