Website Marketing Architects
Type: Full time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Director of Analytics
Hey statistics savants and math wizards − analyze this: can you look at a haystack of data and tease out the needles of insight? Do you relish a future brimming with big data, AI and machine learning? If you’re ready for an opportunity to tell stories with data that drive multimillion-dollar advertising decisions, then this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Our home base is Minneapolis; however, you can work from anywhere that works for you including cities like Chicago, Atlanta, New York, Austin, Phoenix.
This is an intermediate-level position that reports to the VP of Analytics. Advertising is constantly evolving, and as a Director of Analytics, you’ll help support and drive innovation.
- Drive analytical strategies and creative thinking that will result in growth
- Effectively develop and present your strategic vision to various audiences
- Become a marketing expert
- Lead data-inspired thought for clients and prospects
- Collaborate and develop relationships
- Drive innovation both internally and externally
- 5-10 years of offline marketing experience, preferably an analytical role related to TV
- BA/BS in business, computer science, economics, marketing, mathematics, psychology or statistics
- Experienced with executing and managing big data projects
- Comfortable with new technology within the marketing space
- Insatiable curiosity and a knack for solving problems
- Obsessive about details and organization
- Confident in dialogue and able to debate data discovery insights
- Strong knowledge of marketing channels
- Self-starter who is able to work effectively and autonomously
- The ability to make the complex simple and explain data through stories
Marketing Architects is an All-Inclusive TV agency that gives performance brands access to high-quality, effective TV campaigns without the traditional high entry cost and ongoing challenges of optimization, scale and measurement. Founded in Minneapolis, Marketing Architects has been helping companies connect with their customers in new and inspiring ways for more than 20 years.
It’s not easy work, but it is rewarding. If you’re up for the challenge of your career, let’s talk.
Curious about who we are? Check out our careers page to learn more about our benefits and culture, https://www.marketingarchitects.com/careers
Marketing Architects encourages and values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
NOTICE AT COLLECTION FOR CALIFORNIA JOB APPLICANTS
Marketing Architects, Inc. provides this Notice to California job applicants in compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Marketing Architects, Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the information we collect and to being transparent about the purposes for which we use your information.
In connection with your application, Marketing Architects, Inc. collects the following personal information (PI) categories:
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law;
- Professional or employment-related information;
- Non-public education information.
Marketing Architects, Inc. collects this PI to determine your eligibility for a position with the company, including the processing of your application, assessing your fit for a potential role within the company, conducting interviews, backgrounds and reference checks in accordance with applicable law, and maintaining records related to the hiring process. PI is also collected to ensure compliance with the company’s legal obligations, including those related to anti-discrimination laws.
To apply for this job please visit marketingarchitects.applytojob.com.