Website Minnesota Twins Baseball Club
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as internal subject matter expert on CRM, developing a deep understanding of its use, features, capabilities, and limitations
- Participate in the planning, development, testing, and deployment of CRM features, data sources, and upgrades, including the training and education of staff
- Act as a liaison between internal end users, departmental stakeholders, and external third parties, effectively communicating timelines, requirements, and obstacles across business units and levels of expertise
- Maintain sales campaign calendar for new business development and retention across the organization, owning the planning and execution process in communication with relevant stakeholders
- Provide support for sales and marketing campaigns across all levels of the customer lifecycle by converting campaign parameters into tailored lead lists, loading and maintaining campaigns in the CRM platform, and reporting on results
- Populate reports and trackers on sales performance and rep activity. Leverage automation and data visualization tools to drive enhancement and efficiency
- Assist with and enhance sales operations including the identification and improvement of KPIs, loyalty program functionality and reporting, and distribution of strategic insight
- Participate in CRM planning meetings by collecting and presenting user feedback. Assist with the execution, testing, and deployment of new CRM initiatives. Drive education and adoption across sales teams
- On a secondary basis, support other departmental priorities to provide deeper fan insights and analysis
- As needed, perform other tasks in support of the club’s business operations
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a focus in economics, mathematics, science, or technology
- Preferred 1-2 years of work experience in marketing or sales
- Preferred prior experience working in CRM software (Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot, etc.)
- Strong analytical aptitude with high level of proficiency in Excel and/or SQL.
- Self-starter who excels when working independently.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate to both technical and business audiences.
- Must be able to work in a seated position for majority of the work day
- Ability to lift 30 pounds or less
- Must be able to be productive in a work environment where the noise level is occasionally high
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.