The Minnesota Twins are an American professional baseball team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate regular, accurate & timely reports tracking season ticket & partial plan sales, group sales, single game ticket sales, renewal results & initiatives, staff performance, incentive compensation and commission pay-outs for internal stakeholders (including, but not limited to Finance, HR, Ticket Sales and Service)
- Participate and assist in the development, translation, analysis and distribution of all Twins Baseball business insight discoveries
- Act as department’s key stakeholder in the integration and maintenance of the Twins Baseball CRM system relating to Ticket Sales & Service
- Create reports and provide direction as necessary for list segmentation, testing scenarios, and campaign results and analysis.
- Assist in all ongoing data collection efforts including the exporting and/or importing of data into or between various internal data platforms
- Work with department management team to create overall strategy (including list, offers, creative, testing, timing, best practices, etc.) for all database, direct and e-mail marketing initiatives to maintain an effective brand and positive ROI.
- Represent the department in working with Ticket Operations & Technology departments ensuring that any ticket system-related inputs such as inventory allocation & holds, event building, pricing, sort codes & qualifiers are completed in a timely & accurate manner and that these inputs will support the department’s output reporting requirements
- Participate and assist in the execution, tracking, and analyzing of all ticket and other database/direct team marketing campaigns to build and maintain a profitable Twins fan/spectator relationship, and drive Twins baseball fan engagement.
- Assist in answering, identifying and creating solutions relating to all Twins Baseball CRM & Ticketing system issues, questions and concerns; including future enhancement needs
- Assist and/or conduct ticket system training and CRM training to all appropriate staff in areas relating to data entry and order processing.
- Develop strong, cooperative relationships with inter/intra-Twins baseball departmental personnel and 3rd party vendors to the Twins baseball team as needed
- Assist in ensuring the seamless integration & timely execution of all internal & external Twins Baseball fan/Spectator/prospect baseball fan/spectator communication initiatives
- Participate in various internal Twins Baseball Team ‘sub-committees’ as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned, including but not limited to, assisting with game day operations as required
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management, Mathematics, or Statistics (or closely related degree)
- Competence in using various analytic and reporting tools available for large data sets (e.g., R, Python, MS Office)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Understanding of the development, execution and analysis of sales and marketing campaigns
- Strong planning, organization, administrative, time management & problem solving skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines
- Assertive, confident, persistent and detail oriented
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Prior relevant industry experience
- Experience working with event ticketing systems (preferably Tickets.com)
- Experience working with CRM systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics)
- Must be able to lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to work in a seated position for majority of work day
- Must be able to be productive utilizing a computer keyboard and telephone
- Must be able to be productive in an work environment where the noise level can be high at times
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.