Website MOBE LLC
MOBE is a personalized program that empowers people on their path to a better life. We find individuals suffering with or at risk for chronic health problems, we selectively couple them with an expert MOBE Guide in an empowering relationship and we engage them in a journey of better ways for thinking and acting toward enhanced physical, emotional and social wellbeing. This involves introducing them to entertaining, compelling and actionable mental and physical exercises.
Guiding consumers away from the mistaken assumption that the health care system holds all the answers, MOBE enables individuals to tap their own power to be better physically, emotionally and socially. We change the rules and the game. The benefits are dramatic, whether you struggle daily with a health condition or simply want to feel your best. Wherever you are on the journey to a better, healthier you, MOBE offers customized, comprehensive pathways forward. Each is tailored to the individual – and designed to get results.
The Data Architect plays a key role in the design and implementation of data architectures and infrastructures in powering MOBE reporting and decision making. This is an experienced position that requires a broad base of technical data manipulation skills, pragmatic and creative data model design skills, and the ability to manage multiple “#1” priorities.
- Design and Implement databases, data structures, and data processes to meet business needs for Reporting and Analytics
- Work with business users in creation and refinement of Reporting and Analytic Requirements that lead to effective and appropriate answers to business problems
- Work with Reporting and Analytic team members on understanding the structures and how business information is to be derived from the data
- Comply with project plans and software development lifecycle standards
- Analyze and re-design or adapt existing databases for new and changing business requirements and processes
- Collaborate with others software development peers to design, develop and support Integrations with other MOBE technology platforms
- Assist IT Operations with troubleshooting database and business process as it relates to Reporting and Analytics
- Maintain application and system documentation used in design, development, test and support activities.
- Contribute to team effectiveness by completing assigned projects on time
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Diagnose root causes of service issues and drive resolution of issues
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
- Perform special projects as defined by leader
- All other duties as assigned
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of additional experience in lieu of degree
- 5+ years of dedicated Database design and implementation experience in complex technical environments (both logical and physical)
- 3+ years’ experience developing data models in Healthcare Insurance (claims, provider, and member)
- 3+ years designing databases for Reporting and Analytics
- Hands on experience with an ETL tool (Informatica, Abenitio, Talend, ….) or custom developed ETL processing
- Experience with multiple data exploration tools (Cliqview, Spotfire, Tableau,….)
- Experience with multiple Database Technologies and Vendors (OLTP, OLAP, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, Exadata, Netezza, Redshift,….)
- Experience with multiple Data Warehousing Structure concepts (Star, Snowflake, Constellation, Cube,….)
- Expert level of SQL coding experience
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and applications
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey complex technical concepts to business users and management
- Hands on experience with Talend
- Strong skills in Tableau
- Certifications or additional training specifically in Data Modeling and Data Warehousing concepts
- Experience in a fast-paced environment delivering results on multiple concurrent projects
- Understanding of Data processing and Secure File transmissions
- Healthcare, Marketing and Call Center operations experience
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.myapps.paychex.com.