Website MOBE, LLC
Help us transform the culture of health. At MOBE we are passionate about helping individuals suffering with or at risk for chronic health problems and we believe in the proven benefits of self-management. We provide high-touch self-management programs to help people live fuller and healthier lives.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy a fast-paced, mission-driven environment. We work hard, we love what we do. We currently seek an Actuary Analyst to join our team in Plymouth, MN.
We are looking for an Actuary Analyst with expertise in price setting and financial planning to join our growing team. The Actuary will be responsible finding solutions to balance costs and risks, conducting regular rate analysis, researching and pricing products and forecast development. The right candidate will apply his or her talents at our progressive, growing company.
- Implement and maintain actuarial processes and controls consistent with best practices to assure accurate and timely reporting
- Develop reinsurance pricing model for a financial model that is unique to the industry, working with health plan clients when appropriate
- Lead the monthly reserving process for timely close
- Maintain, streamline and improve capabilities of reserving models
- Monitor risk pool experience and develop expert knowledge of all risk accounts
- Work with finance on budgeting and forecast
- Assist with accuracy of monthly billing processes
- Coordinate year-end and interim third-party audits
- BS/BA required – Actuarial Science, Mathematics or other financial or analytical curriculum a plus
- Member of the American Academy of Actuaries and/or Associate or Fellow of the Society of Actuaries
- 5+ years of Healthcare industry experience
- Microsoft office suite, strong working knowledge of excel
- Oracle BI, SQL experience a plus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MOBE, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.mobeforlife.com/job/actuary-analyst/ →