Website MOBE, LLC
Help us transform the culture of health. At MOBE we are passionate about helping individuals suffering with or at risk for chronic health problems and we believe in the proven benefits of self-management. We provide high-touch self-management programs to help people live fuller and healthier lives.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy a fast-paced, mission-driven environment. We work hard, we love what we do. We currently seek a Sr. Data Scientist to join our team in Plymouth, MN.
We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data. The ideal candidate will be adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Central to realizing this vision is our ability to bring together a vast array of data and information and to apply advanced analytics for more personalized and actionable insights for members’ interaction with MOBE
- Perform advanced trend analytics to answer, “what happened?”
- Conduct root cause statistical analyses to answer, “why did this happen?”
- Develop predictive models to answer, “what will happen next?” and “who is it likely to happen to?”
- Mine data to answer “where are the opportunities?”
- Deploy innovation processes and pilot campaigns to answer, “how can we get better?”
- You will be expected to have the requisite content knowledge related to evaluating program outcomes, statistical modeling techniques, and general health service research. You will interface with program, marketing, pricing, reporting, product development, operations, and finance departments as needed
- The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated, flexible and embrace change
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Machine Learning or equivalent training
- At least 5 years of experience in a related field
- Leadership competencies with the ability to collaborate with others and establish working relationships, communicate effectively across the organization and at different levels, think and act strategically, and influence key leaders
- Ability to translate business needs into practical applications and solutions
- Deep healthcare data (e.g., ICD-9/ICD-10, claims, profiling), statistical analysis experience, and demonstrated understanding of health care and delivery system processes
Strong working knowledge of analytic techniques such as program evaluations, predictive modeling and data mining
- Experience with statistical software, SAS, SQL, R, Teradata, Hadoop, etc.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MOBE, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com