Website Nina Hale
EXPLORE. CHALLENGE. ANALYZE. TWEAK. PERFECT.
Nina Hale is a performance digital marketing agency that drives revenue by connecting data to human behavior. The agency specializes in providing strategy + planning, paid search, paid social, display, social media, technical and content search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, conversion optimization, traditional media, and marketing analytics. A nationally certified women-owned business (WBENC) and 100% employee-owned, the agency has been recognized as a 17-time Best Places to Work award recipient and has been named to Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies for five consecutive years.
Nina Hale is seeking an Analytics Manager to be responsible for the execution and support of the vision, strategy and output of the Measurement and Analytics Department. This will include the development of best practices and mentoring of junior team members, overseeing their work on shared clients. The ideal candidate is passionate about data, attribution modeling, and digital marketing.
The Analytics Manager will also work closely with cross-functional teams on strategic measurement initiatives and execute against the vision and strategy for the department. This position will require an understanding of both client objectives and the tools required to provide a complete picture of the client activities (web analytics, call tracking, media measurement) as well as developing the measurement practice and associated processes.
- Develop strategic measurement strategies for clients & present reports and insights to clients
- Develop client data strategies and ensure data sources are consolidated and accurate
- Design, build, and populate reports measuring digital marketing activities and results
- Ensure various measurement tools are coordinated and make recommendations for new measurement technologies the agency should be leveraging
- Develop and oversee the implementation of best practice processes to ensure that the measurement and data science provide maximum value for internal team members and clients
- Collaborate with client development teams to implement analytics tagging
- Maintain a pulse on the latest issues, technology, developments and trends in data collections and analysis
- Train and mentor team members through thought leadership and external expertise by providing POVs on measurements that are relevant to clients, as well as through blogs, publishing, conference participation, webinars, speaking engagements, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, economics, computer science and / or related field
- Background in business and marketing report creation / delivery
- Fundamental understanding of digital marketing tactics – SEO, SEM, social media, content, display, etc.
- Ability to explain and present complex topics in a clear manner
- 5-7 years of related work experience, agency experience being preferred
- Knowledge of major web analytics platforms, including Google Analytics, Webtrends and Adobe Analytics and associated tagging platforms including Google Tag Manager,
- Dynamic Tag Manager and Tealium
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Tableau, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Ability to integrate data from multiple sources
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools a plus
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Top-rate health plan, premiums paid 100% for employees
- Immediately-vested 401K match
- 100% employee owned company – automatic participation in the company ownership plan- ESOP
- Commuter stipend
- Generous PTO
- 4 weeks paid maternity and paternity leave
- 9 paid holidays
- 2 floating holidays
ABOUT NINA HALE
We are 100% employee-owned, so we have good reason to create a place people want to work. We value curiosity and integrity. We hire people who are authentic, experts at their craft, and genuinely passionate about digital. We have an open-door policy. Positive work-life balance is a top priority. And we consistently carve out time for all-company field trips to build the NH community. Some of our favorite events? A grown-up Easter egg hunt (with coveted prizes like cash and additional days off), company day at the Minnesota State Fair, and our annual cookout at our Founder’s family cabin.
Nina Hale is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment for everyone!
To apply for this job please visit ninahale.bamboohr.com.