This isn’t packaged goods. It’s a bigger challenge than that. Here you’re making a difference in people’s lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
The Data Scientist, Member Experience, will provide actionable insights and recommendations by uncovering the stories contained in data. This individual will be required to effectively articulate results to internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, member experience, marketing, and leadership. You will need to bring passion for helping people by predicting/identifying consumer needs/pain points and developing innovative solutions to meet/reduce them. Most importantly this individual will need to excel at telling this story and influencing leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches to drive value.
Please note: This position is office based in Minnetonka, MN. This is not a work from home position.
- Develop and implement effective/strategic solutions through exploration, analysis, and modeling of data
- Evaluate and present information in a manner that will facilitate management’s understanding of the results, impacts, and value
- Manage the day-to-day of large analytic projects
- Analyze, review, forecast, trend, and model big and complex data
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Business, or similar field
- 3+ years of experience utilizing analytic tools (such as R, Python, SAS, SQL, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience performing, managing, and delivering on analytic projects/initiatives
- Professional experience with statistical modeling
To apply for this job please visit careers.unitedhealthgroup.com.