Position located in Chicago, IL or Minneapolis, MN.
To deliver world class PreSales technical support on all deals within respective market to support the successful development of Qlik business and contribute to the achievement of the Qlik business objectives, increasing market share and over achieving against revenue targets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
- Perform remote & live product presentations, POCs (Proof of Concept) within the prospect/customer environment. Position product value proposition to a business audience.
- Position product architecture and inner workings to a technical audience.
- Partner effectively with sales in account development and playing an active business and technical lead role in the sales process for all customer engagements and deals for the respective market segment. Establish technical credibility and build relationships with key stakeholders in accounts.
- Administration, education and any other responsibilities as required by the company.
DIMENSIONS SPECIFIC TO THIS ROLE
Healthcare Services Sales, National Sales Direct
Geographical/Vertical accountability/RegionsUS and Canada
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed. A naturally organized person with determination to deliver excellence.
- Excellent communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively. A strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of Qlik.
- Developed presentations skills at both the technical and business level with the ability to deliver a highly technical solution in a pressured environment.
- Uses proven problem-solving skills to view problems as challenges and turn them into viable solutions.
- Technical acumen and a desire to become even more proficient in the area of data, data discovery, and data analytics.
- High level of integrity and ethical approach, able to instill trust and a transparent way of doing business.
- Ability to adapt to change and act as a change champion – leading by example.
- Ability to quickly understand the business and its issues through established business acumen, taking ownership and developing and executing a solution.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to develop a plan and deliver against objectives.
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer service delivery, supporting and driving our customers’ business success.
- Good sales process acumen and strong ability to promote the model of customer centric selling.
- Ability to work remotely with little guidance on a regular basis.
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 25-50%.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory
- Master equivalent preferable
- Database / security / software engineering qualification may be advantageous
- Business level English mandatory
- Strong BI background with ability to solve problems in a BI environment
- Successful enterprise-type software implementation and PreSales experience in enterprise organizations
- Hands on experience with relationship databases and data modeling
- Experience in managing existing as well as prospective customers both on and off site
- Understanding of respective business sector / vertical
- Relevant competitive knowledge advantageous
- Architecture – IT Infrastructure, security, MSCE experience/knowledge
- 3rd party software knowledge eg SAP, Siebel, SalesForce.com
- Ability in SQL, VBS, VBA, .Net, JS, Web technologies
- QlikView experience highly advantageous
Job Requirements (For US – Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance. Please indicate physical and mental effort required to perform the essential functions of the job. Examples include travel requirements, performing complex mathematical calculations, weight lifting requirements etc)
- Up to 50% travel within respective region
- Occasional travel further afield
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org