Website Rockler Woodworking and Hardware
Woodworking is a rapidly growing hobby for millions of Americans. Come join Rockler’s industry-leading marketing team so we can help more people enjoy woodworking through our stores, websites, catalogs, magazine and social media platforms.
Do you have a curious & analytical mind that can draw complex data together to form conclusions? Do you have marketing experience in retail or ecommerce? Are you ready to take your analysis skills to the next level in a fast-paced, multi-channel marketing environment? Then, this may be the perfect job for you!
Rockler is seeking a full time Marketing Manager to help us drive smarter business decisions by analyzing and auditing campaign, customer, and transactional data, developing key insights and recommendations, and communicating results in a clear, accurate and organized manner. This role is responsible for producing and evaluating a mix of routine and ad-hoc reports that will help us evaluate marketing campaign performance, customer trends, and website, store and direct mail performance. This role will also make decisions on audience segmentation, a/b testing and circulation plans.
A successful applicant will be:
• Curious, logical and able to synthesize diverse sources of data and facts to draw conclusions.
• Able to audit data and reports compared to reference information to ensure conclusions drawn are accurate
• Able to learn how to retrieve data from a variety of sources through SQL queries, data connections or file exports
• Able to summarize, calculate and organize data in MS Excel, Tableau or Power BI
• Able to present insights and recommendations through reports, charts and presentations
• Willing to ask for help and collaborate with others
• B.A. or B.S. degree (mathematics or marketing majors preferred)
• At least 5 years of marketing experience with a retail or ecommerce business
• Advanced Excel skills
• Experience with Google Analytics or similar website tracking tool
• Experience using SQL, Tableau, Power BI or similar reporting tools
• Background or interest in working with customer attribution & modeling a plus
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive market rates based on experience
• Flexibility to work from home (required during pandemic)
• Competitive benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, float days, and various voluntary benefits if eligible
• 401K Retirement Account with company match
• Employee discount
• Join a talented, experienced and fun marketing team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org