Contemporary Furniture Design
Product Data Specialist
Rypen – Minneapolis, MN
Rypen is a furniture and lighting design firm that is looking to fill a full-time opportunity assisting with managing product data for our retail website. If you’re interested in or are familiar with interior design and furniture, are detail-oriented, organized, and motivated to be a big part of a small team, Rypen may be just the place for you!
Our studio and showroom is located in NE Minneapolis. We like to have fun, work hard, and create a great online shopping experience for our customers and designers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Collect and sort product data into an easily digestible format from multiple vendors into Rypen’s content management system.
- Work with vendors and data providers to develop and/or enhance product content and information gathering processes.
- Lead efforts to continuously improve and implement best-in-class data management processes.
- Consistently perform quality assurance on products, pricing, descriptions, etc. to ensure published product is clear / accurate.
- Maintain product offering with most up-to-date vendor info and new releases; remove discontinued products from all areas of our retail website.
- Work to keep publishing deadlines for the timely release of new products.
- Participate in meetings to discuss and present product details and sales events.
- Work with other departments to clearly and consistently communicate product updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Interior Design, Marketing, Communications, or related area; or equivalent amount of experience.
- Recent grads are also welcome to apply.
- Strong proficiency in Excel; familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in data-entry and QA preferred.
- Ability to stay organized and work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizing, prioritizing and multitasking skills.
- Web development/ HTML experience a plus
- Confidence in creating digestible content in an appealing format.
- Ability to work independently while still functioning in a team environment.
- Rypen is a growing company! We are looking for someone with the desire to grow and expand within this role and with us.
Interested in working at Rypen and participating in the world of interior design while expanding your skills? Send along your cover letter and resume today to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org