Website Securian Financial Group
The Web Analytics and Optimization Analyst will use their digital analytics expertise to enterprise initiatives and drive business growth, productivity, and efficiency. They will deliver meaningful, measurable results through the analysis of digital programs and the optimization of digital properties (web, mobile, social, etc.) They will work with the business/corporate areas to develop metrics, reports and best practices within a suite of digital analytics tools. They will also partner with business/corporate areas and IT to execute online tests to optimize the performance of our digital properties.
What you would do:
- Maintain enterprise level KPI reports/dashboards to monitor the health and performance of Securian’s digital properties.
- Track performance over time to tell the story of how enhancements/changes are influencing digital KPIs.
- Provide insight on how these KPIs, specifically the improvement of these KPIs, can drive business growth, productivity, or efficiency.
- Effectively present and explain the digital KPIs to diverse audiences, many with different levels of digital expertise.
- Enhance reports/dashboards as new data/tooling becomes available to meet needs.
2. Drive the adoption of digital analytics at Securian by training and educating management and end users on digital analytics concepts, applications and best practices.
- Consult with business/corporate partners to identify how digital analytics can impact their business.
- Consult with business/corporate partners on how to interpret digital data.
- Use data visualization tools to help business/corporate partners understand trends and more complex analytical insights.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to answer unique business questions.
- Participate in data governance to ensure a consistent definition and representation of digital data.
- Assist with the tagging process of new variables to be tracked within web analytics tools (for example, Adobe Analytics). Develop and/or approve tagging changes and requests.
3. Prioritize, execute and analyze online tests using optimization tools.
- Work with site owners and content creators to prioritize optimization opportunities across Securian’s web properties.
- Execute online tests using optimization tools (for example, Adobe Target).
- Analyze and present results to various stakeholder groups with varying level of statistical/testing background.
- Recommend and help implement changes as a result of the tests.
4. Serve as subject matter expert on digital analytics tools.
- Help identify tagging gaps in current implementation plan.
- Support the use of web analytics and optimization tools throughout Securian.
- Identify business needs for new tools/solutions.
- Research, recommend and support the implementation of additional digital analytics tools.
- Identify and investigate data anomalies and work with IT to ensure data quality and correct tagging procedure.
5. Perform related activities as directed, and manage personal self-development to prepare for new responsibilities and challenges in a changing environment.
What we’d expect from you:
2+ years work experience in digital analytics.
Degree in field such as marketing (digital focus), statistics, mathematics, data science or equivalent work experience.
Strong knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Omniture/Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, email and social analytics platforms, Foresee, Tealeaf, etc.) Experience in website optimization tools (e.g. Adobe Target) a plus.
Experience integrating multiple data sources to develop cross-channel insights (web/mobile/social/etc.)
Strong communication skills to educate business users on digital analytics concepts and metrics.
Ability to quickly learn and effectively work in a variety of subject matter.
Strong organization, prioritization, and project coordination skills to work across multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Knowledge of marketing and sales technology platforms a plus (Salesforce, ExactTarget, Journey Builder, Pardot, etc.) is a plus
Familiarity with the insurance and financial services marketplace, products, distribution channels and target markets to effectively hone in on the most relevant data and KPIs to drive successful business strategies is a plus.
Securian Financial Group, Inc. considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, marital or familial status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, or Veteran status. All applicants will be considered solely on the basis of their qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://securian.com/careers →