Our Passion: Improving Lives, Our Expertise: Smarter Sleep
The CRM Marketing Analyst will support CRM efforts and corporate strategies through execution of CRM initiatives, data-mining and analysis that generate insights to drive more effective and efficient decision making.
- Partner with CRM managers and business partners to identify and execute testing and measurement of CRM campaigns.
- Coding and execution of direct mail and email campaigns utilizing Sleep Number toolsets including Siebel CRM, SAS and OBIEE.
- Aggregate and present findings/testing results to CRM and business partners.
- Analyze and assess interactions of Email/Mail streams to maximize profitability.
- Build, modify and generate recurring reports to support Marketing and Sales organizations.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses, as needed. Common analyses include: leads, conversion, sales, referrals, product performance, and email performance.
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, ideally in a quantitative field
- 2+ years of quantitative experience
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Quantitative skills: Strong skills in SAS programming, data summarization
- Able to manage multiple priorities and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Client support skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical software skills: SAS Enterprise Guide or SAS 9.4, Siebel CRM, familiarity with OBIEE a plus
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, particularly Excel.
Working Conditions (if applicable):
- Requires normal physical exertion within an office environment (i.e. sitting, computer and telephone use)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers-sleepnumber.icims.com/jobs/13834/job →