Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees’ expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients’ expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What You’ll Do
As a Data Architect at Sogeti you will have the opportunity to:
- Analyze business intelligence data and make recommendations for data warehouse growth and integration for the enterprise.
- Work with IT and business customers to develop requirements for designing the data architecture.
- Provide support and technical guidance to ensure architecture and framework are aligned with BI application needs.
- Develop various, distinct and multiple technical application designs.
- Prepare technical design documents and blueprints for applications.
- Facilitate application design reviews and walkthroughs.
- Interpret application services such as API and integrate them with technical design.
- Create and evaluate technical alternatives for complex applications.
- Explore and evaluate application design considerations for multiple technologies.
Minimum education qualification
A bachelor’s degree in any discipline. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experience determining business information needs and identifying system requirements.
- Experience analyzing business intelligence data and providing reports.
- Experience ensuring data accuracy.
- Experience assessing data extraction, generating reports, and bugs appearing in operations involving the data warehouse.
- The ability to perform a variety of tasks.
- Familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Cloudera, Hadoop, data mining experience is preferred
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage- Employees pay no premiums!
- Bonus Program that pays up to $24,000!
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life