Website Strategic Education, Inc.
The Senior Media Analyst is responsible for building, analyzing and interpreting the results of advertising initiatives. The candidate will work closely with the Media Team providing insights and recommendations to optimize media performance. Through data-driven insights, the Senior Media Analyst will contribute to the strategic direction of the Media Team’s marketing strategy.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Partner with the Media Team and agency to develop reporting requirements and measurement plans for media deliverables
- Build and maintain media dashboards that monitor the impact of marketing initiatives across several channels, including Display, Paid Social, Paid Search and TV
- Provide insights to optimize media performance and identify learnings for future campaigns
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting multi-touch attribution results
- Stay current on digital media measurement tools, best practices and industry trends
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing analytics
- Experience extracting and analyzing data from digital campaign management tools, such as DoubleClick, Atlas, Google AdWords or Kenshoo (required)
- Familiar with web reporting tools, such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Experience with data visualization tools, including Tableau, Power BI or Domo
- Familiar with technical analytics implementation, including web site tracking and debugging
- Advanced skills in Excel formulas
- Experience with statistical tools, such as SAS
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Candidates must be highly analytical and self-motivated
- Agency experience preferred
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at Careers@strategiced.com.
To apply for this job please visit strayer.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.