Website Thomson Reuters
The Sr Marketing Analyst will be leading in-depth analytics projects focused on marketing campaign performance across customer segments and product lines. Daily responsibilities will include data blending & transformation, reporting, ad hoc analyses, and forecasting to support strategic & tactical business decisions. The ideal candidate will be both technically deep and able to partner & communicate across the organization.
Responsible for delivery of an accurate marketing effectiveness picture across all segments & campaigns with past, real-time, and future-looking lenses.
- Campaign performance reporting and projections/target setting.
- Analysis of overall marketing funnel, from marketing qualiﬁed lead to closed sale, to deliver marketing sales goal.
- Regular business review presentations that provide performance, insights, and recommendations.
- Innovation projects to build efﬁciency, improve accuracy, and expand capabilities of the Legal Marketing Performance team.
- Partner with campaign planning and demand gen teams to develop meaningful, actionable, data-based insights and provide recommendations to inform and improve the marketing strategy.
- Maximize segmentation through enhanced data and modeling in partnership with enterprise data teams.
- Partner with digital analytics team to provide full customer journey metrics.
- Work with agile campaign planning teams to determine program key performance indicators and objectives.
- Evaluate impact of marketing programs through use of test design and analysis of programs and target audiences; with the goal of program optimization.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to use data to derive insights and recommend action.
- Experience with identifying KPI’s and measuring marketing campaigns, B2B, CRM, demand gen funnel, media channel performance, etc.
- Experience with data visualization, data blending, and reporting automation with products such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Salesforce, Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, PowerObjects, SQL, R, Python, Excel.
- Understanding of statistical techniques (e.g. regression models, time series models, factor analysis and clustering) a plus Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions in the organization.
- 3+ years marketing performance analytics experience
- Education: Bachelor in Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or other quantitative ﬁeld; Masters preferred.
To apply for this job please visit thomsonreuters.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.