Business & Technology
Data Warehouse/Reporting Program Mgr(1) and PM’s(3), 12mos Contract, Minneapolis
The Data & Reporting Program Manager(1 position) & Project Managers(3 positions) is responsible to work with the Program Owners to successfully implement a complex, cross-functional program that supports the organization’s technology strategic plan, regulatory requirements, new product development, and operational initiatives. Success will be defined by the measures and objectives identified in the Program Charter. The Program Manager plans all aspects of the program and monitors and reports on progress and results.
- Responsible for the successful planning, execution and completion of the Data & Reporting Program in accordance with the policies, practices and processes of the Project Management Office.
- Manage program risks and issues and take corrective actions as needed.
- Communicate program status, decisions and barriers to program leadership and key stakeholders throughout the program and across programs as needed.
- Partner with change lead and program owners and sponsors to develop and execute change management plans.
- Manage and optimize the utilization of program resources across projects.
- Daily program management through the program lifecycle.
- Organize, motivate and provide leadership to cross-functional IT and business work teams.
- Build relationships at all levels of the organization to facilitate collaboration across departments to deliver desired program outcomes
- Manage program budget and cost benefit analyses.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in project management, business or related field preferred; demonstrated work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Seven or more years demonstrated program and project management delivery utilizing traditional waterfall or Agile methodologies. Five or more years of experience leading large teams. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications. Understanding of project management concepts and methodologies.
- PMI Certification and/or Agile SCRUM Master Certification is strongly preferred.
- Practical experience in and/or knowledge of health care, managed care, government programs or health plans is strongly preferred.
- Ability to understand the technical breakdown of data work including architecture, integration, ETL, Testing etc.
- Ability to understand database/data warehouse concepts, infrastructure, help with impediments
- Ability to translate technical data terms to business language.
- Management or understanding of cloud implementation.
Please send a Word resume and let’s chat as soon as possible.
Business & IT Recruiter
connect with me: www.LinkedIN.com/in/johnsturgeleski
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org