Business & Technology staffing
Twin Cities-based (work from home), light travel.
Provider side healthcare (not required). More important is client facing skills, and an analytical mind.
- Developing, validating, and enhancing statistical, comparative and predictive analysis models
- Working with Product Management and Data Scientists to research and establish key performance indicators specific to hospital system needs across the United States.
- Collaborating with leadership and clients to prioritize and design high-value client reporting assets.
- Working with other engineers to ensure data accuracy in every solution.
- Participating in team planning to model client reporting needs, and oversee the process from requirements gathering to finished product delivery.
Experience & Skills:
- Two or more years of experience designing and building data analytic solutions utilizing expert skills in Excel such as utilizing Excel Pivot tables, SQL, and Tableau
- Working knowledge of relational and non-relational database structures
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with team members in a hands-on and collaborative management approach
- Ability to work under the constraints of strict deadlines and short turnaround times, including occasional extended work weeks when necessary
- Ability to benefit from instruction and constructive feedback
- Sufficient experience and judgment qualities to plan and accomplish goals
- Developing cross functional relationships with business departments
- These people will be working from home?
Position would be primarily home/remote. We will be setting up a shared office space in MSP shortly, and they could use that as well. Anticipate semi-regular local meetings, and occasional trips to Utah office.
- How much time would be on the client site?
Minimal – perhaps a single 1-2 day trip for new, large clients. Don’t anticipate more than 1-2 client trips a month.
- Are the clients sites across the US (thinking about travel)
Across the US
- These are client facing?
Yes, goal is using our reporting platform to leverage existing report portfolio and extend that portfolio to meet client needs
- How important is healthcare experience? (provider)
Beneficial, not required. Ability to get in and understand health system analytics needs is more critical.
Please send a Word resume and lets chat.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org