Website UnitedHealth Group
UnitedHealth Group is seeking a Senior Data Scientist, Customer Experience Analytics to join our Strategic Insights Group. This position will join our growing team, which has an increasingly important leadership role in driving growth for UnitedHealth Group and enabling our mission “To help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone”.
Advanced analytics and machine learning, scaled across the Enterprise, is critical in order for UnitedHealth Group to achieve its aggressive Net Promoter Score (NPS) Goals.
This role will help us achieve Enterprise NPS goals, drive growth, improve retention and lower costs by utilizing advanced analytics and building an ecosystem of dashboards to unlock the value of connecting NPS data with clinical, financial and operational data.
- Build strong partnerships with cross-functional partners across the Enterprise to ensure NPS analytics are addressing top business objectives.
- Lead NPS Advanced Analytics initiatives from design to final recommendations.
- Create an ecosystem of NPS dashboards that empowers our people with the right data and tools at the right time to drive action
- Leverage advanced and emerging analytical capabilities and models to identify Enterprise wide opportunities to achieve aggressive NPS goals and drive growth.
- Create predictive models for NPS and economic indicators, leveraging AI and leading machine learning capabilities. Predictive models will span multiple business units, projects and data sources.
- Utilize advanced text analytics tools and marketing research to enhance the impact of analytic models and to uncover new findings.
- Lead loyalty economic analyses to prioritize investments and drive profitable growth.
- Work collaboratively with customer analytics leaders from across the Enterprise.
- Uncover stories and themes and concisely present findings in a digestible manner.
- Provide NPS analytics thought leadership to analytics teams across the Enterprise.
- Act as a team player contributing to the success of a strong Strategic Insights team
To apply for this job please visit careers.unitedhealthgroup.com.