Website When I Work
Who You Are
You are a programmer who is excited by data and its endless possible use cases. Someone that enjoys creating tools and infrastructure to empower your peers. Collaboration and teamwork are a must, but you also have the ability to work independently when needed to get things done. Above all, you are driven to learn and a motivated problem solver who wants to help tackle the new and interesting challenges that we encounter as a fast-growing startup.
What You’ll Be Doing
We have just started a reboot of our data infrastructure that transitions us away from a fragmented collection of small data solutions. You will be a key contributor to this transition process, helping to grow and mature our new big data infrastructure as well as create and manage data pipelines and data application tooling that will have significant impact to the company and our users.
- You have strong programming fundamentals
- You are comfortable with agile software processes
- You have experience with multiple programming languages
- You have solid understanding of structured and unstructured data
- You have familiarity with cloud computing environments and infrastructure
- You are a proponent of DevOps and enthusiastic about DataOps
- You practice empathy and kindness, and you look to help others
Who We Are
When I Work is the leader in Scheduling and Time & Attendance applications. Our portfolio of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications, including our award-winning scheduling app, When I Work, has revolutionized the way that customers manage and schedule their employees. Over 25,000 businesses use When I Work to spend less time on scheduling and attendance and improve team communication – including Uber, Ben & Jerry’s, and Virgin America. No matter how you slice it the future of business software is mobile. Consider joining the mobile leader, When I Work, and be a part of a team that is changing the way the world schedules and tracks time for hourly workers.
Our Technology Soup
What’s in it for you:
- Passionate coworkers — you’ll work with open-minded, enthusiastic people who will constantly challenge and motivate you to go above and beyond to produce great work and grow in your career.
- Transparency — you’ll experience an open door policy that gives you the unique opportunity of having direct and informal access to our entire team.
- Individual ownership — you’ll be empowered to take personal ownership of projects that can directly impact the future direction and overall success of our products.
- Diversity of thought — you’ll become part of a talented team with a wide range of skills, experience, and philosophy.
- Professional development allowance
- Paid parental leave
- Medical benefits – employee premiums paid 100% by WIW
- Dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- 401K Match
- Transit Pass or parking stipend
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Data/Cell (internet) stipend
- Casual dress code
Sound Like a Good Fit?
Check out our core values. If they excite you, we’d love to talk! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position)
- Cover letter
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://careers.wheniwork.com/ →