Website AiR Healthcare Solutions
Disease Management for Behavioral Health Populations
At AiR Healthcare Solutions, we seek talented teammates who thrive in a high-energy environment and want to make a real and lasting impact in the field of healthcare. If you are looking for an opportunity to bring and put into action your exceptional technical skills to start building a thriving and rewarding career with an industry-leading healthcare organization – we have been waiting for you to join us at AiR Healthcare Solutions!
We are a dynamic, growing company with over 50,000 covered lives under management, and we are transforming the way behavioral healthcare is delivered. We are inspired by a vision to enable patients with behavioral health conditions to remain engaged in life with the peace of mind that we are supporting them and advocating for them.
The Business Intelligence Developer is a medium-to-advanced level software developer responsible for maintaining and improving our Microsoft Azure enterprise cloud-based environment. He or she must demonstrate expertise in a variety of technical concepts, practices, and procedures; work independently and collaboratively to move projects forward effectively and in a timely manner; and take ownership of estimating, communicating, and delivering development efforts.
- Responsible for the management and manipulation of mostly structured data, with a focus on building business intelligence tools, conducting analysis to distinguish patterns and recognize trends, performing normalization operations and assuring data quality
- Creating specifications to bring data into a common structure, developing data solutions to support analyses, performing analysis, interpreting results, developing actionable insights and presenting recommendations for use across the organization
- Use business intelligence, data visualization, query, analytic and statistical software to build solutions, perform analysis and interpret data
- Provide technical leadership and best practices recommendations to / for the organization
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required / assigned
- Keep clear, accurate, and up to date records in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure; Power BI a plus.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and management tools; T-SQL
- 3+ years of experience writing complex SQL queries, procedures, and functions
- 2+ years of experience with data extract, transform, and load operations
- Experience working with data security and privacy. HIPAA a plus.
- Knowledge of process flow
- Ability to balance a wide variety of projects in a fast-paced work environment and flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Work both independently and in a collaborative manner as a member of an integrated team
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
LOCATION: Saint Paul, Minnesota
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
AiR Healthcare Solutions is a privately-owned company that provides behavioral health services to individuals in need via telecommunication. AiR Healthcare Solutions has two divisions within the company: AiRFamily, which offers a wide range of services including intervention, mentoring, family coaching, clinical transportations, and clinical case management; and AiRCare, which provides data driven care management and care advocacy services to members.
Apply at https://assistanceinrecovery.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26
NO UNSOLICITED RESUMES OR REFERRALS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
To apply for this job please visit assistanceinrecovery.bamboohr.com.