Job Description :
Are you passionate about Human Resources and Analytics? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join our global Human Resources organization as the Director of Human Capital Insights! In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with senior leadership to develop the vision and strategy for Human Capital Insights. This role will provide leadership to the team to ensure high quality, sophisticated analytic results that support organization strategies & human capital planning. There will be opportunities to expand the analytics function, identify business use cases and well defined analytics processes across the entire employee life cycle. This person will partner with cross-functional audiences (business leaders, analytics/data governance teams, technology, and HR Centers of Excellence) to embed analytics to support a more data-centric organization.
This is an outstanding role with a lot of variety and chance to create an impact! We embrace diversity and will encourage and equip you to reach your potential. We provide employees with competitive compensation and rewards. Our comprehensive benefits support your health and help you balance your career and personal life.
Company Description :
About Ameriprise Technology
About Ameriprise :
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. The Ameriprise Financial Technology team mission is to create innovative technology solutions and engaging digital experiences for our clients, advisors, and employees. We embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to partner across the business and lend our expertise in the areas of corporate computing, network infrastructure and security. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Technology and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Develop and integrate the human capital analytics roadmap with the goal of providing strategic solutions that empower key business partners to make data-driven decisions related to each aspect of the employee lifecycle and gain insights to advance human capital objectives within their business function. Execute the human capital data strategy for the data domain prioritized to specific business needs.
- Lead team to collaborate with HR business partners, business line leaders and executives to identify and define business use cases for analytic studies, prioritize requests and develop, test and implement sophisticated data analytics and predictive modeling. Find opportunities to eliminate duplicate efforts, streamline the way business partners consume data and information to establish a new framework for data governance. Control and monitor access to key data elements, monitor data quality and usage.
- Apply expertise to identify issues, opportunities, and root causes. Use data, statistics and visualization to build meaningful insights that deliver value across the function. Strive to deliver self-service tools to business partners and business line leaders to enable them to make more informed decisions quicker. Lead efforts to support teams across the business function to become more data-centric and drive adoption of the use of new data domains.
- Prepare and synthesize large amounts of data from both internal and external sources into executive level summaries that contain actionable insights. Present data in a way that tells a story and helps inform, influence, and support critical decisions. Research best-in-class human capital metrics and how to utilize them to measure progress against goals and objectives, keeping current with industry best practices, developing new skills and knowledge sharing.
- Provide strategic thought leadership and effective people leadership to the team through coaching, feedback, work direction and prioritization, and sound performance management practices. Act as a champion for the team and remove roadblocks to individual or organizational success. Support individual and team career development to ensure enhancement of skills needed to support the analytics needs of the organization.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 10+ Years’ relevant experience
- Experience with statistical programming & modeling (SAS, R, Python, SQL etc.) & data visualization software in a data-rich environment.
- Consistent track record to present/communicate sophisticated, technical materials in a way that facilitates decision making and drives outcomes
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements; ability to communicate to less technical partners to influence outcomes
- Sophisticated PowerPoint and Excel (including business modeling) skills, data visualization skills
- Confirmed ability to apply both strategic and analytic techniques to provide business solutions and recommendations
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master’s degree in Behavior Sciences, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
- SAS, SQL Certification
- Workday/Prism knowledge/experience preferred.
- Prior experience leading a data analytics team.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.brassring.com.