Website Bluestem Brands
Bluestem Brands is the parent company to five eCommerce retail brands. We have one mission: to build a dynamic retail enterprise that wins with direct-to-consumer excellence and entrepreneurial-minded employees focused on serving our customers’ unique needs. Our leadership is responsive and supportive, empowering those smart and passionate employees who drive our success. We are continually innovating and improving: we take risks, learn from mistakes and celebrate success as a team.
You work hard, and you deserve more than just a paycheck. Bluestem works to do what’s right for employees. From the big things (great benefits, employee discounts and incentive plans) to small touches (jeans-every-day dress code), this is the place you’ll want to be. And we don’t just talk about work-life balance, we try to live it. Join the Bluestem Brands team to make an impact, be inspired and be valued, every day.
Bluestem Brands is seeking a Web Data Analyst to support our strategic vision and direction by driving the customer experience through data analytics, tagging, and feed management from our Eden Prairie, MN office, which operates in a hybrid work setting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze web usage data to derive deeper learnings and insights about the website experience and consumer behavior
- Create and manage the production and distribution of dashboards and standard reports and analysis from varied data sources for presentation to key stakeholders
- Ensure website tracking is accurate by working with information technology, e-Commerce, marketing and merchandising stakeholders
- Drive insights from data/consumer behavior to suggest or create improvements and efficiencies for website
- Assist in segmentation of customer through our Customer Data Platform (CDP) to assist in marketing initiatives
- Be the key point of contact and owner for all product feed requests
- Manage timeline and stakeholder communication for dispersion of data
- Own design and execution of product data feeds to vendor API and FTPs
- Work with IT resources for feed enhancements
- Own data quality and timely delivery of feeds
- Curiosity, flexibility, and a can-do attitude
- 1-3 years reporting experience in Analytics tools such Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Contentsquare
- Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology
- eMarketing and web experience
- Proficient experience with Microsoft suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access)
- Functional knowledge of websites
- Experience with SQL and/or SAS
- Experience in Tag Management Systems such as Tealium iQ, GTM, Adobe Launch, Ensighten
- Experience using a CDP technology such as Tealium AudienceStream
- Experience in managing product feeds for third party vendors
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.