Powerful Product Protection Technology
Extend is modernizing the $100 billion-per-year extended warranty and protection plan industry using cutting-edge technology, and top-notch customer service. After a $260M Series C financing round, we are ready to continue to scale our organization and grow beyond our $1.6B valuation.
Our API-first solution allows any merchant to offer extended warranties and protection plans, both online and offline, while also providing a merchant’s end customers with a vastly improved and modern support experience that eliminates many of the issues customers face today with legacy underwriters.
We are a venture-backed startup based in downtown San Francisco (and since COVID began, fully remote) that is led by founders who have previously had multiple successful exits. Extend is simplifying the technology stack for the extended warranty industry.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organizations to establish the highest business priorities and opportunities by measuring expected reach and impact for operations focused teams
- Work with our Risk & Insurance team to build deep-dive analytics to help drive step-change improvements in efficiency (beyond day-to-day workforce management)
- Analyze and recommend pricing strategies for the Sales and Merchant Success teams to drive client acquisition and optimization
- Create platform analytics to confirm product operation is as expected and develop new processes to optimize warranty mapping operations
- Perform exploratory data analysis to assemble metrics and KPIs to assess and gauge activity across the Extend platform, and support teams throughout Extend by delivering analyses and process improvements to help the business continue to scale
- Work with data engineering and product teams to ensure proper data tracking is set up for features and products, and support debugging and development of new ETL processes
- Support business operations, finance, revenue operations, and other internal teams by building analytics and reporting to understand overall business performance and increase organizational efficiencies
What We Are Looking For:
- A curious, entrepreneurial leader with plenty of grit, analytical prowess, creative thinking, and initiative
- 2-4 years of analytics, management consulting, finance, and/or strategic operations experience with a digital product or service
- Experience with SQL and Python, R or Julia, experience with Machine Learning and/or forecasting is a plus
- Experience in the retail or fintech landscape is a plus
- Ability and interest in thinking beyond the revenue organization, considering the challenges of other teams, and prioritizing what is best for the business holistically, is essential
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across the organization, especially to teams with less data & analytics experience
- Biased towards action and not afraid to make mistakes
- Empathy and humility
Life At Extend:
- Working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental & vision benefits.
- Stock in an early-stage startup growing quickly.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- 401(k) with Financial Guidance from Morgan Stanley.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.