Website International Dairy Queen (IDQ)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior BI Analyst located at our corporate offices in Bloomington, MN. This position provides complex data modeling, forecasting and analysis for various business partners across the organization. They will focus on creating and developing new methodologies, reports and analytical models geared at driving system performance. They will also provide critical analysis that supports the business in making data driven decisions. This person needs to be able to perform against strict deadlines, under pressure and be able to clearly communicate the data driven results to business partners as needed.
Key accountabilities Include:
- Support enterprise by creating and utilizing statistically significant models to improve business performance and further the advanced analytics initiative.
- Work with business leaders to proactively identify areas of opportunity to provide data driven analysis in response to business needs.
- With focus on translating the output into relevant business content, provide updates on projects/analysis to business partners or committees as needed.
- Perform analysis using Business Intelligence software such as Power BI, Alteryx and Data Bricks.
- Understanding of restaurant profitability and valuation methods preferred
- Ability to anticipate how decisions can affect our customers, our franchisees, and our employees
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help wherever necessary.
- Exceptional analytical skills – creative thinker who can quickly develop innovative ideas across a wide variety of business units
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all the pieces fit together and affect one another
- Relationship building skills with the ability to create mutually beneficial relationships and provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously within a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present information and articulate analytical results to a variety of internal and external customers
- Understanding of basic database structure, data mining skills and the ability to extrapolate, interpret and organize data to aid in forming fact-based conclusions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Power BI, Alteryx, Databricks or other Business Intelligence tools
- Proficient with SQL, Python, R or other analytics programming languages
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant business reporting, analysis and forecasting experience
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning, preferred
- Experience working within a multi-location global franchisor organization, especially a QSR brand, is preferred
IDQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. IDQ participates in the US E-Verify program.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org