Website Marketing Architects
All-Inclusive TV Agency
Are you a master at weaving data points into a story? Do you relish the opportunity to uncover new trends? Do you enjoy the thrill of watching your predictions become reality?
If you’re ready for an opportunity to be a part of multimillion-dollar advertising decisions, then this is the position you’ve been waiting for.
We’re an All-Inclusive television advertising agency with our home base in Minneapolis. However, you can work from anywhere that works for you, including cities like Chicago, Atlanta, New York, Austin, Phoenix, and more.
This is an intermediate-level position that reports to the Director of Media Analytics. We’re looking for someone who can pick up our proprietary systems quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This role is made up of a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Research, communicate and apply industry trends
- Forecast client spending on a daily basis
- Monitor client budgets and alert campaign Directors and Buyers when adjustments are needed
- Maintain and advance research and forecasting tools
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience; media experience a plus
- BA in business, computer science, economics, marketing, mathematics, psychology, or statistics a plus
- Ability to glean actionable insights from large amounts of data
- Comfortable with new technology
- Natural at prioritizing simultaneous requests
- Commitment to accuracy
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Self-starter who can work effectively and autonomously
- Advanced Excel abilities
Marketing Architects is an All-Inclusive TV agency that gives performance brands access to high-quality, effective TV campaigns without the traditional high entry cost and ongoing challenges of optimization, scale and measurement. Founded in Minneapolis, Marketing Architects has been helping companies connect with their customers in new and inspiring ways for more than 20 years.
It’s not easy work, but it is rewarding. If you’re up for the challenge of your career, let’s talk.
Curious about who we are? Check out our careers page to learn more about our benefits and culture, https://www.marketingarchitects.com/careers.
To apply for this job please visit marketingarchitects.applytojob.com.