As Senior Manager, CRM & BI, you will play a key role in the execution of CRM and data initiatives to accelerate the Club’s business performance and growth. You will be responsible for managing the Club’s CRM environment, sales campaign operations, and advanced analytics aimed at driving revenue growth and operational excellence. You will leverage your expertise to build dashboards, analyses and reports that provide meaningful insights and influence critical business decisions. You will engage with external vendors and partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders to facilitate data-driven insights across ticket sales, sponsorship, marketing, and community impact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key product owner of the Club’s internal CRM systems in support of the Ticket Sales & Service, Brand Partnerships, and Community Relations departments.
- Develop CRM dashboards, reports, and data analyses to drive enhanced understanding of the Club’s relationships with partners, clients, and the community.
- Manage the planning and execution of database marketing activities, including sales campaign creation, lead lists, segmentation, and all associated business processes.
- Create tools to streamline processes to improve end user experience and increase data quality in KORE/Dynamics in CRM.
- Champion internal adoption of KORE/Dynamics through activities such as demos, training, and highlighting opportunities to improve business outcomes through better use of the tool.
- Support the Club’s overall business intelligence and analytics initiatives, including ticket sales reporting, attendance forecasting, customer analytics, dynamic pricing, and others as relevant.
- Perform exploratory data analysis and support business processes by writing advanced SQL queries to extract data from internal databases.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand current pain points and gather business requirements for future work.
- Create compelling data visualizations that enhance end user understanding. Lead design thinking, prototyping, and stakeholder discovery processes to build intuitive front-end dashboards.
- Partner with IT stakeholders to develop automated data pipelines, maintain advanced data warehouse tools, and ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional stakeholders, MLB contacts, industry peers, and external partners.
Required Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in math, engineering, data science, business administration, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in business intelligence, customer relationship management (CRM), data analytics, or similar field.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Prior experience with KORE or CRM tools/technologies.
- Prior experience writing SQL queries.
- Prior experience in data visualization tools and dashboard development.
- Prior experience with Python, R, or similar programming language.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong understanding of relational databases and data structures.
- Prior experience working with business partners to uncover issues and develop solutions.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the sports industry is strongly preferred.
All applicants for employment with the Minnesota Twins are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of fully-vaccinated status prior to their first day of employment. If you have any questions regarding this requirement, your vaccination status or reasonable accommodation requests, please contact HR.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.