Olo, the leading provider of white-label software to the restaurant industry, is seeking a hands on data analyst that is mission driven and looking to champion data across the organization.
This role will provide the opportunity to partner with all levels of the organization to improve data quality, improve insights from data and help to drive a data driven culture for the company and customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build/automate analytics products such as well architected (re-usable, scalable) aggregate tables that meet current and future reporting needs and intuitive and actionable dashboards and data visualizations for data-driven decision making.
- Dig into correlations between data points and share those insights to help inform opportunities to improve our existing platform or inspiration for new innovations.
- Analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
- Understand business performance (trends, funnels) as well as answer product and business questions to drive product and marketing actions.
- Partner with Data Scientists to develop deep insights into product performance and communicate those to both technical & non-technical audiences.
- Provide key insights to internal teams on their specific ad-hoc needs.
- Research issues about customer behavior/changes by analyzing relevant metrics, trends etc. supporting enterprise level initiatives.
- Ensure data integrity and analyze business performance using data across data sources.
- Create and maintain custom dashboards and deliver analysis focused on in-market product sentiment and post-care support that jointly tell a holistic story of the customer journey.
What We’ll Expect From You
- 3+ years of experience in data, reporting, and analytical problem solving.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience using languages such as Python, or R.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with SQL and data preparation.
- Basic understanding of A/B testing.
- Communication skills, and experience explaining technical issues to both technical and business partners.
- Experience building impactful presentations.
- Strategic thinking, ability to transform complex ideas into easily understood concepts.
- Strong consultative and storytelling abilities (visual, written and oral) to convey your findings and knowledge and bring the customer experience to life and influence team members at various levels with the organization.
What’s Important to Olo
- Our families come first. We know they make us who we are and they are who we live and work for every day.
- Olo is our extended family. We’re in this together, fighting for one another. We’re happy to be here. We will not let one another down.
- We learn from and fight through setbacks. We recognize and help one another with direct feedback.
- We care about you. We offer 20 days of paid time off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan.
- We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed to doing our part to move the needle.
- Learn more about our culture, values, and mission. https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.