Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Researches, develops and maintains artificial intelligence, deep learning, machine learning, and statistical processes against business requirements.
- Develops and maintains processes surrounding modeling and cognitive computing.
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate artificial intelligence algorithms and build scalable production systems that address current and future business needs.
- Advocate for and identify creative uses of artificial intelligence and potential artificial intelligence innovations to realize the real-world business impact.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers, data scientists, researchers, and domain experts to address emerging client needs.
- Keep abreast of the latest cognitive computing research and trends aligned with business needs.
- Monitors project success measures and understand the status of specific projects and assignments.
- Analyze and rationalize application portfolios and define migration roadmaps and strategies
- Lead the breakthrough of core technologies with cross functionals teams by taking advantage of internal innovation
Education & Experience Requirements
MS (Ph.D. preferred) in any scientific discipline (granted within 4 years of the application deadline). Education with degrees in one of the following fields, or other fields with related experience: Complex Systems, Intelligent Systems, Information Theory, Dynamical Systems, Computer Science
- Experience with artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, modeling, and statistical analysis tools.
- Fluency in programming skills such as Python, R, or other equivalent languages.
- Recognized expertise in at least 1-2 AI specialties (e.g., NLP, computer vision, neural networks).
- Experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale software applications, including the management of upstream and downstream dependencies and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges, tradeoffs, and risks
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Able to deliver complex content in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner to multiple audiences, including business leaders and researchers
- Passionate about how technology can transform the sport industry
- Entrepreneurial; self-directed and excited to build something from scratch
- Strong demonstrated computational and quantitative skills
- Evidence of the ability to think beyond traditional paradigms
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org