At the end of the day, we believe in one thing: #DoThingsPeopleLove. Every action and decision we make manifests in this notion. Layered within this idea are the opportunities and responsibilities that allow us to practice what we preach. We’re looking for a Strategic Marketing Analyst to join our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role analyzes customer data to measure marketing campaigns, test & learn what is successful, generate new insights related to customers’ behaviors and recommend marketing strategies to improve our clients’ business results.
- Support campaign planning, measurement design, and results reporting. Perform quantitative analyses of customer & transactional data sets to get meaningful insights and improve clients’ marketing strategy.
- Utilize Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and other digital measurement and reporting tools to analyze website, campaign and social media performance.
- Design marketing metrics reports and management dashboards for multiple client accounts using data visualization tools.
- Communicate clearly with colleagues, senior management, client project leaders, and other team members to thoroughly understand client’s needs, analyze data appropriately and deliver the work products to client’s satisfaction.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in Business, Economics, Marketing, Statistics, Engineering or related quantitative field. Master’s degree a plus.
- Experience with planning and executing data requests to support direct response and e-commerce marketing campaigns, including list acquisition, test design, audience selections, and model score applications.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting digital media tactics including display, programmatic, paid search and paid social, using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar tools.
- Ability to interpret campaign outputs to provide refinement and optimizations.
- Experience with the Google digital product suite (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager AdWords, DoubleClick, etc.).
- Experience with the Adobe Analytics is a plus
- Experience in Tableau is desirable.
- Expertise in Excel (VBA a plus). Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Collaborative, with a problem-solving mindset. Intellectually curious, driven, and resourceful.
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
Apply at this link:
To apply for this job please visit careers.periscope.com.