Website Sun Country Airlines
Let your career take off
When you come onboard at Sun Country Airlines, you are joining an experienced team of driven and talented employees. We affordably connect guests to their favorite people, places and memories, and we do it by cultivating a culture that encourages our team to pursue their passions in the air and on the ground – allowing you to Fly at the Speed of Life. We take pride in our company, culture, and comradery, and would love to have you join us.
The Business Intelligence Developer position is responsible for developing and maintaining the BI environment. You will develop solutions that leverage data to drive insight and business decisions across the airline. You will work across the entire BI stack (ETL, data modeling, data warehousing and front-end visualization) partnering closely with the business and other developers to ensure data is available, proactively anticipating demand while driving increased user adoption.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Collaborate and work with end users to ensure that data and reports meet their business needs.
- Gather requirements, design, develop, test, and deploy stable and scalable data solutions using industry best practices.
- Develop, test, and deploy across multiple platforms (Cloud, On-Premise) and tools (database, reporting, analysis, visualization).
- Assist senior developers on larger projects.
- Provide advice and training to end-users of the product.
- Work independently to capture business requirements, design solutions, and manage projects through to completion.
- Maintain a stable and available environment following standard procedures for testing and deployment, including application support and participation in on-call rotations.
- Troubleshoot, recommend, and implement fixes for production BI environment, products, and tools.
- Evaluate new vendor products or product upgrades within assigned portfolio to meet current and future requirements, recommend improvements.
- Accountable to the total cost of ownership of the BI product focusing on delivering a balanced and cost effect solution.
- Any other duties assigned by management
- Four-year college degree in an IT related field or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Experience with various databases and data tools, including SQL
- Experience with BI visualization tools, such as Power BI
- Understanding of cloud platforms
- Knowledge of data and business intelligence principles
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Eager to learn, excited about technology and solving problems
- A customer focused attitude
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.