Website Trane Technologies (Thermo King)
Leading Our Industry Into A Sustainable Future.
Transports Solutions is looking for an analytical and motivated individual to join a collaborative team promoting our sales operations strategy. In this Lead Senior Analyst position, you will be responsible for collaborating with the sales operations, sales channel, marketing, intelligent services, and finance teams. You will provide advanced data management and analytic solutions, which drive profitable growth, improve cash flow and make a positive difference in the lives of our internal team, channel partners and customers. Leadership and cross-functional exposure along with targeted development planning sets the stage for future growth. The team is based in the Minneapolis (Bloomington) office building, but virtual and work-life flexibility can be accommodated if business needs are met.
- Develop and implement a strategic roadmap for gathering and deploying sales, finance and other data into solutions that enable growth and financial metric attainment
- Guide a cross-functional team to improve data integrity, quality of data insights and efficiency of critical tasks through a collaborative, process-driven approach
- Provide coaching and mentorship to sales operations analytics team
- Assess stakeholder needs, translate business problems to analytics objectives then manage projects that deliver measurable business results through insight
- Develop effective visualizations based on large, disparate data sets
- Proficiently cleanse, blend and analyze data using a combination of tools such as SQL, Alteryx, Tableau or similar
- Develop processes for analytics automation and deployment
- Innovate with a continuous improvement, action oriented mindset focused on deep listening and verification of success
- Learn what drives customer business decisions and provide trends and analyses that support the commercial team’s consultative approach
- Present to varying levels of leadership to persuade action and guide decisions
- Develop standard analytic work processes and guide the team to maintain
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline to include but not limited to: Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Analytics.
- 5+ years of experience in cleansing, blending, analyzing, and visualizing data for decision support purposes or work experience and Master’s degree in related field.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, data blending programs and visualization tools.
- Analytical and data management skills with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated team collaboration and continuous improvement skills.
- Problem solving and independent decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, colleagues and clients.
- Comfortable working in an environment that is dynamic and evolving.
- Experience with statistical analysis, programming tools, and finance.
- Proficiency in SQL, macros and VBA.
- Working knowledge of Oracle databases as well as Salesforce.com developer environment.
- Experience in supporting commercial organization to include sales, service, finance, and marketing.
- Business financial knowledge.
- Lean or Sign Sigma exposure.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com