Allscripts is hiring a Sr Research Analyst
- Implement full-scale projects, including:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to scope and plan project work
- Conceptualizing, coding, and delivering analytic products end-to-end
- Applying appropriate statistical techniques, with guidance from stakeholders and team members
- Identifying and interpreting meaningful insights from analysis
- Communicate complex ideas, methodologies, and results to clients and other stakeholders
- Contribute to technical documents, including study protocols, academic abstracts and manuscripts, and client-facing reports (with appropriate supervision)
B.A./B.S. in a relevant field of study (health sciences, economics, engineering, or other quantitative discipline).
- A successful applicant should have 3-5 years of experience in an analytics role in the healthcare space.
- The applicant should have experience working with several analytical tools—specifically SQL and SAS—in various healthcare data sets: EHR, claims, etc.
- Experience with dashboard visualization tools (eg, Tableau and Power BI) is preferred.
- Ideally, the candidate can demonstrate an ability to simultaneously work across multiple priorities for various stakeholders.
- Applicants should be ready to work in a collaborative environment, and they should have a great attitude (e.g., team-focused, loves to get things done).
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.