Integrated HealthCare (PACE Provider)
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the VP of Analytics & Information Management, the Director of Analytics translation and data fluency will closely work with WelbeHealth’s business functions in understanding their reporting, visualization, analytics and business information needs, and translate high-level and abstract business needs into detailed business requirements (features and user stories). The Analytics Translation Director will own the backlog for the Analytics & Information Management (AIM) organization, ensuring that user stories are well documented, appropriately decomposed from capabilities and features, and contain the right level of detail for analysts, reporting and visualization developers and data mart architects/developers to be able to design effective and impactful information and analytics solutions. The role will also manage intake, triaging and prioritization of all business information, analyses, modeling and report requests. This role is to increase data and analytics fluency and literacy across the organization. The Director will accomplish this by leading the charge to build and own a data catalog, data dictionary, KPI/metrics catalog and dictionary, all aspects of data definitions and governance, and create mechanisms (newsletters, trainings, roadshows, presentations etc.) to evangelize and showcase available reports, metrics and analysis and how to contextualize and make them relevant for functional stakeholders and leaders. The role will also be responsible for documentation of business definitions of data elements, self-service analytics design and contextualization, business logic to transform raw data into information, and into metrics and KPIs, and co-lead the addressing of data quality, accuracy and integrity issues. The Director, Analytics Translation is a member of the WelbeHealth leadership team and facilitates collaborative relationships across WelbeHealth and with external stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building a function that’ll eventually serve as the ‘front door’ for the Analytics & Information Management (AIM) organization – intaking, scoping, prioritizing, triaging and communicating on all business requests for information & analysis.
- Lead the function that will act as a ‘gatekeeper’ for all work products that are delivered by the AIM organization – ensuring the data, analysis and visualizations are of top-notch quality, have a high degree of accuracy, and the information presented is effectively
contextualized (i.e., the data is also providing a narrative, and answering ‘so what’, not just providing ‘what’)
- Establishing collaborative relationships with stakeholders, based on trust, mutual understanding and an unyielding motivation to do what’s best for the organization.
- Being the voice of the customer around their data & analytics needs, and a key representative of the AIM team, interfacing with stakeholders on business needs for information, metrics, analysis etc.
- Developing an Analytics & Information Management communication strategy, with the aim of increasing data fluency and literacy across WelbeHealth.
- Building mechanisms to showcase the impact of the work produced by the AIM organization, building ways to share artifacts, knowledge and information on WelbeHealth’s data systems, information systems, reports and visualizations, analyses and models etc.
- Helping with design of analytics roadshows, newsletters, other communication and
- Developing and maintaining trainings on available data, metrics and reports.
- Building out a robust Data Governance, Information Governance and Metrics Governance function
- Owning the metadata, data catalog and dictionary, KPI catalog and dictionary, and data governance rules.
- Owning and maintaining the business logic used to convert raw data into processed business information, and processed business information into metrics, KPIs and OKRs.
- Leading business interfacing and data & analytics translation aspects of major strategic initiatives around information architecture and management.
- Orchestrating joint application development sessions between various business functions and AIM.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for business rules and logic (clinical and non-clinical)
to convert data into information.
- Communicate effectively to business users, stakeholders and leaders on how business and clinical logic is applied to back-end data, constraints with data and solving certain data problems, and how operational activities create data.
- Co-lead resolution of data quality, integrity and accuracy issues.
- Help lead the build-out and maintenance of an enterprise data catalog and dictionary.
- Oversee the buildout and own all aspects of data translation, data and information
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in data and information management, with a focus on analytics and information product ownership, data & analytics translation, businessinterfacing, data and reporting requirements elicitation and documentation, creating capabilities, features and stories and full ownership of the analytics and information
backlog, data & metric governance.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience working with requirements around data modernization and cloud-based data initiatives preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience building and documenting business logic to transform raw, operational data into actionable, insightful information, metrics, KPIs.
- Minimum seven years’ experience with business information architecture, data governance, data cataloging and dictionaries and data integrity.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience with SQL and data tools to query, profile and troubleshoot data issues.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with leaders, stakeholders and users.
- Minimum seven years’ experience with business liaising on reports and visualizations design and development, KPI design and development, data warehousing, data marts and self-service business intelligence.
- Experience working with cloud-based data technologies (e.g., Azure Synapse, Data Factory etc.) and data virtualization tools (such as Denodo) is a plus.
- Experience guiding developers on information processing logic, data quality issues and data integrity rules, and helping clarify business requirements and validating data process design and architecture.
- Ability to be acutely hands-on with data, including querying, deciphering, summarizing and connecting various data pieces together using SQL.
- Experience, aptitude and interest in developing deep business domain knowledge, specifically around how various business processes interlink to the backend data, and how business functions generate and use data.
- Experience understanding what metrics are critical for the business functions to succeed,
what’s the best way to define and calculate metrics,
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we’re committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.