Connecting Startups, Enterprise Innovators, Venture Capitalists & Investors
Join MinneAnalytics during TC Startup Week at the Healthcare Startup & Enterprise Entanglement Extravaganza. Startups, Enterprise Innovators, and the public are encouraged to participate in this community event featuring:
- Reverse Pitch with Cris Ross, CIO of the Mayo Clinic, and John Santelli, CIO of Optum/UHG, moderated by Kerri Miller, host of MPR News with Kerri Miller and the literary series, Talking Volumes.
- Private Enterprise:Startup One-on-Ones including Boston Scientific, Delta Dental, Mayo Clinic, Medtronic, Optum, & United Healthcare.
- Pitch Fest similar to the Startup Showcases we run at MinneAnalytics events all the time. Startups will be able to speak publicly and field questions from the audience. Preview the startups here.
- VC Panel with panelists Mike Harris of Mayo Ventures, Jodi Hubler of Lemhi Ventures, and Michael Christy of UHG Ventures, moderated by Pamela York of Capita3.
- Community Partner Exhibitors Stop by our partner tables and and engage.
Who Should Attend?
- Startups If you are a startup then this is a no-brainier. Come meet engage corporate innovators and investors.
- Enterprise Innovators Are you an innovator in a large organization? Looking for ideas or inspiration? Considering partnering with a smaller innovative company that is filling the white space of opportunity and set to disrupt the landscape in the future?
- Venture Capitalists & Investors Come do some one stop shopping as we bring in the latest and greatest.
- The General Public Curious? Possibly you have an idea that has been bouncing around in your head? Maybe you enjoy shows like Shark Tank and want to actually see the real thing. Maybe you have a startup in a different vertical. Maybe you simply want to come learn about the robust startup ecosystem that exists right here in the upper Midwest.
Startups that would like to pitch or engage privately with enterprises can fill out this form.
Enterprise Innovators that would like a room for curated 1:1’s with Startups please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to attend this event as a spectator, general admission registration is available here.